Set sail to this luxurious retreat overlooking the Aegean Sea, at Villa Rodakes
Villa Rodakes is built in the Cycladic style commonly found on Santorini, with asymmetrical lines and curves giving it a contemporary twist. Open the sky-blue door and you will enter a space of serenity. The refreshing colour combination of cerulean, crisp white, and light wood set the tone of this relaxing space. Groin ceilings are evident influences of European eloquence, while arches and wall niches remind you of its Mediterranean roots. Tied together with minimalist aesthetics, the rooms exude luxury while inviting you in with warmth and cosiness, creating a perfect place for revitalization.
Villa Rodakes’concierge service will help you book and arrange activities of your desire. You can take a private limousine tour, indulge in a relaxing massage, or sail the Aegean like the heroes of yore on a sailing tour or cruise. As the setting sun paints the sky orange and purple, you’ll enjoy the unobstructed view by the private pool, a perfect way to unwind and end your day.
What we liked the most
- Having the villa all to yourself and enjoying the privacy of this luxurious retreat
- Taking in the panoramic view of the land and sea
- Attending wine tasting sessions at the Vassaltis vineyards nearby
- Soaking up the Mediterranean sun in the private swimming pool
- Going on exclusive sailing tours arranged by the bespoke concierge services
Walk into your minimalist en-suite rooms of Villa Rodakes Santorini in light shades of white, blue, and tan, and pamper yourself in the bathroom equipped with designer toiletries. With stone-built beds covered in inviting white bedding, you can fall asleep to the calming sounds of waves lapping in the distance.
Villa Rodakes Santorini rooms
Villa Rodakes Santorini has 3 bedrooms where crisp white bedsheets and walls are complemented by wooden furniture and the sky-blue door and window frames add a pop of colour to the room, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
The first bedroom features 2 single beds and an ensuite bathroom. With your morning coffee in hand, you can lounge on the couch by the window and enjoy rays of sunshine from the cerulean sky above.
A second bedroom is ideal for a couple with a King-sized bed and a bathroom shared with the living space.
A spacious en-suite room king-sized bed opens into a terrace with the best view of Vourvoulos and the Aegean Sea. The ensuite bathroom is in shades of olive green with glinting gold accents. With a tiled tub all to yourself, you can enjoy a hot bath after a day’s worth of exploring.
Services and facilities
Taste the flavors
Dining at Villa Rodakes Santorini
A stay at Villa Rodakes Santorini is all about luxury, relaxation, and utmost privacy. The concierge will stock the fridge according to your grocery list, and with a fully equipped kitchen including a coffee machine and tea bags, you can whip something up or enjoy a drink anytime and have the villa all to yourself.
Enjoy a romantic dinner for two or just for you in the spacious dining room with a view of the Vourvoulos landscape. Available upon request, this service allows you to have a truly unique dining experience.
Like the fig tree roots, the property is constantly addressing many sustainable tourism areas and excelling in most fields.
- Having inherited both the property and a love for nature from their father, the owners continue to grow the family vineyard with passion. The owners treat the land with love and respect. No pesticides are used on the property, and cleaning chemicals are replaced with eco-friendly options where possible.
- The villa is environmentally friendly. Eco-friendly construction materials are used for the building, and it is completely insulated to be more energy efficient.
- Villa Rodakes Santorini promotes local cultures and traditions. The building pays homage to the traditional Cycladic architecture on Santorini, and locally sourced materials are used for construction.
- The villa is careful about water and energy consumption, as the building uses several systems to preserve energy and water consumption
Explore the location
You can escape the crowds on the nearby Cape Columbo Beach, the most secluded on the island, or go to the top of Santorini by cable car to take in a breathtaking view. Visit the Megaro Gyzi nearby for a dose of local culture and history, and let the Catholic Cathedral of Santorini take your breath away with its exquisite and vibrant ornaments.
Explore Santorini like a local
Book a trusted local driver for your transfer to and from the hotel, and introduce you to the destination, pre-order travel essentials, and get all your questions answered before or during the trip. Choose the stops, visit the attractions, and don't waste any time waiting. We‘ve partnered with Welcome Pickups, the first company to deliver a holistic, in-destination travel experience.
Discover Other Hotels
Amor Hideaway Villas
Santopaz Suites Santorini
Athina Luxury Suites
Perivolas Boutique Hotel & Villa
Brilliance Suites Mykonos
18 Grapes Hotel
Anthemion Suites and Villas
Pirrion Wellness Boutique Hotel
Northern Greece, Greece