Immersed in a natural, Mediterranean reserve, this luxury hotel offers you the true Corsican experience: delicious and exclusive
Hotel Cala di Greco reflects the heritage of a Corsican family in Bonifacio, the most Southern Corsican tip. As you are discovering the hotel, Sardinia is imposing with its coastline of the Mediterranean in the background, sparkly in every season. You are always one turn of the head away from admiring Bonifacio’s citadel and suite’s patios await your admiration of the three-hectare property, embedded with 100-year old olive trees.
Nature is the protagonist. Every detail speaks of Corsica’s beauty, from the stone of the interiors to the wood of the furniture. That’s how the Amadei family created this place, in a continuous dialogue between inside and outside. With massages, two heated swimming pools, and beauty treatments, Hotel Cala di Greco is a relaxing and charming gem in Corsica. To discover the beauty of the island in style, don’t forget to rent one of the hotel’s vintage cars. With Léa sharing with you some secrets of the Bonifacio area, it’s all about crafting a truly unforgettable experience.
What we like the most
- Dipping at midnight in the heated swimming pools. At night, the lights of Bonifacio look like a nativity scene.
- Enjoying the private villa, a true Mediterranean getaway, private and luxurious.
- Strolling down the fast scenic path leading to Bonifacio and the surrounding beaches.
- Sweating it off in the free admission tennis court, perfect exercise before going to the beach.
- Hopping on the shuttle service to Bonifacio’s restaurant Stella d'Oro to enjoy a traditional dinner of seafood.
Imagine private and luxurious suites, each with its own patio and balcony. In any of the five rooms and suites, you are surrounded by Mediterranean beauty. Thanks to the delicate colours of the interior and the local materials like marble, the rooms of Cala di Greco are warm and welcoming.
With a surface area of 27 m2, there is space for a king or queen-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and a private patio.
In the 32 m2 of this suite, the design matches the view outside of your private balcony, gorgeous even from the cosy king-size bed.
With a private swimming pool and bright colours, the light of the Corsican summer hits this suite with warmth.
This suite is 42 m2 of luxurious space, perfect for couples looking for privacy. Thanks to its amenities, you might never want to leave.
This is your oasis, with a king-size bed and a flat-screen TV even in the bathroom, so you can enjoy your favourite shows while taking a bath.
Services and facilities
Taste the flavors
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and Cala di Greco knows it. That’s why every morning, you can find a rich buffet with juices, Corsican delicacies, and homemade pastries. The best part? Breakfast is served by the heated pool, to begin the day with a view.
Bar area & snacks
At this luxury hotel, you can also end the day with a snack and speciality drink, courtesy of the innovative bartender. While there is no restaurant, the snack bar’s menu includes a la carte local cheeses, small Bonifacio aubergines, and the best seasonal produce. Room service is available for both breakfast and the snacks, so don’t be shy.
Citrus, the fruit of Promise, indicates that the property is noticeable eco-conscious as many areas of sustainability are addressed
- This hotel features renewable energy systems to be as eco-friendly as possible, including in the positioning of its space. And the insulation, of course. Some of the furniture pieces are second hand or sustainable, directly from local producers.
- The solar panels warm the water while the movement-sensitive captors for exterior light make sure there is no energy waste. Plus, the hotel asks guests to use the towels more than once before sending them to the laundry.
- At Cala di Greco, the focus is on local and seasonal sources, from the snacks at the bar to the decorative elements. Guests can also connect with the locals thanks to events and meetings with the community.
Explore the location
While the hotel looks and feels like a secluded oasis, it’s actually a five-minute drive from Bonifacio. Just as close are famous beaches like Paragan. Only a 20-drive is the quiet and charming beach of Roccapina and, further West, the coves of the Domaine de la Testa. If you love golfing, you can't miss the Sperone and Murtoli courses both with breathtaking views. But Corsica is also an island of mountains, and you can enjoy a hike to discover waterfalls and rivers.