Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge: A cozy and welcoming hotel in the heart of Athens
Hidden in the streets of central Athens, Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge is where you can feel at home in this ancient city. This early 19th-century Athenian neoclassical residence, with its beige façade and black wrought-iron balconies, exudes class and invites you in.
As you walk into Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge, the welcoming and laidback atmosphere will draw you in further. Crisp white walls, warm wooden furniture, 70s designer furniture in different colors and textures, and specially picked out paintings all combine to create a homey vibe. Being travel lovers themselves, the sibling owners Titika and Cha made sure the 5 concept suites are designed to represent and inspire the 5 experiences of traveling – “Relax,” “Create,” “Enjoy,” “Imagine,” and “Dream.”
Sitting in the heart of Athens, you can start exploring this historical city the second you step out of the hotel. At the end of the day, you’ll come back to your relaxing room, where you’ll enjoy a good night’s sleep and dream about the adventures to come tomorrow.
What we liked the most
- Starting the day with a tasty European breakfast on your personal balcony.
- Dropping your shopping bags in your room before going back to the shopping half-time session at Ermou Street.
- Taking advantage of the fantastic location to explore the city, as many famous sites are only 5 minutes away.
- Getting insider tips on where to visit from Vicky and the welcoming team.
Enter your en-suite room featuring 70s designer furniture and tasteful paintings, where you can relax in the homey atmosphere. In every room, you can enjoy a good night’s sleep on premium mattresses and linen and pamper yourself with top-quality toiletries in the bathroom.
The sleek white wall contrasts with the industrial elements of raw concrete accent walls, while warm wooden furniture adds a dash of cosiness to the Create Master Suite. Cobalt blue elements in paintings pop against the clean white wall, with the grey sofas complementing the colour scheme, inspiring you to create the itinerary for the next day.
A spacious yet cosy en-suite room with furniture in shades of olive and tan that ties in with the luxe marble floor in similar hues. You can refresh yourself in its minimalistic bathroom in black and white. The earthy tones give the Imagine Master Suite a homey vibe, creating a relaxing space where you can imagine the adventures to come.
Immerse yourself in the relaxing atmosphere of this suite with vintage 70s’ furniture that adds warmth to the inviting Dream Junior Suite. As you come back from a day of exploring, you’ll fall into a restful sleep on your soft bed covered with smooth premium linen, dreaming of adventures that are to come.
As you enter the Relax Junior Suite, a wave of tranquillity will wash over you. Warm wooden elements, gold accessories, colourful paintings and designer furniture come together in a perfect blend of luxe and cosiness, creating a homey space for moments of supreme relaxation.
The colourful furniture and paintings contrast with the crisp white walls of the cosy Enjoy Superior Double, adding some playful details to the calming atmosphere. You can start the day by enjoying your breakfast on your private balcony, and as the sun sets, watch how the sunlight tinge the living room in different shades of orange through the sky view window.
Services and facilities
Taste the flavors
Discover your breakfast basket – with a Greek touch – brought to your room, where you can enjoy your meal in bed or on your private balcony under the warm Mediterranean sun, or you can relish the delightful European breakfast in the bright dining area of Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge.
Citrus, the fruit of Promise, indicates that the property is noticeable eco-conscious as many areas of sustainability are addressed
- Eco-friendliness is a part of Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge, as the building mainly uses local construction materials to decrease the carbon footprint of material transportation.
- The hotel pays attention to its water and energy consumption. Lighting timers are implemented to cut down energy usage, and you are welcomed to use their linen and towel more than one day before they are washed.
- Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge replaced cleaning products and pesticides with eco-friendly options where possible.
- You are treated with a delicious continental breakfast made partially with organic and locally sourced products.
- 5 promotes authentic ways of travel. Other than the historical centre, you are encouraged to explore other neighbourhoods to experience the real modern Athenian culture.
Explore the location
Vol. 5 The Mini Lodge is located in the heart of Athens City centre. Shop until you drop on Emrou street just steps away or explore the lively Monastiraki area and haggle in its flea market. Other than historical sites, also aplenty among the winding streets are tavernas and restaurants, where you can savour Greek culinary excellence. Take a 10-minute stroll to Plaka, a charming neighbourhood under the Acropolis with colourful alleys and picturesque buildings, before heading to the Parthenon to see the beautiful sunset, a perfect way to end your day.
Book a trusted local driver for your transfer to and from the hotel, and introduce you to the destination, pre-order travel essentials, and get all your questions answered before or during the trip. Choose the stops, visit the attractions, and don't waste any time waiting. We‘ve partnered with Welcome Pickups, the first company to deliver a holistic, in-destination travel experience.
Discover Other Hotels